A stunning range of slim line screwless flat plate accessories from Knightsbridge to complement any interior room
- Switched fused spur unit or switched fused connection unit, is an electrical switch with a built in fuse, designed for appliances that do not have or require a fused plug top
- Fused spur units are also used for high powered electrical equipment with heavy continuous loads, so that the appliance can be isolated by a single cable from a ring main for safety and maintenance purposes
- This model is 13A rated with DP switch
- Made from high quality ultra slim, premium grade material
- Complete with integral gasket
- Supplied in retail blister pack with full fitting instructions
- Compliant with all relevant British safety standards
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm
- Dimensions: 87.5 x 87.5mm
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
- Guaranteed for 15 years
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Screwed / Screwless||Screwless|
|Number of Gangs||1 Gang|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
There are no products matching the selection.