A stunning range of slim line screwless flat plate accessories from Knightsbridge to complement any interior room
- An intermediate switch is used when you have three switches controlling one light
- A typical example of this is on a landing where there is a switch at the bottom of the stairs, one at top of the stairs and one at the end of the landing.
- For this type of circuit you would need the middle switch to be intermediate (ie: the one at the top of the stairs) in order for all the switches to function properly
- Made from high quality ultra slim, premium grade material
- Complete with integral gasket
- Supplied in retail blister pack with full fitting instructions
- Compliant with all relevant British safety standards
- Minimum mounting box depth: 16mm
- Dimensions: 87.5 x 87.5mm
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
- Guaranteed for 15 years
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Number of Gangs||1 Gang|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!