Kidde Universal Surface Pattress For Kidde Alarms is for use with Kidde Fyrnetics & Firex, Hard Wired Smoke, Heat and CO Alarms, where surface cabling is being used, such as in retrofit applications
- Knock-outs on the underside and edge of the pattress provide flexibility of cable entry, for ease of use. A small rib on the edge of the pattress lines up with a mark on the alarms base plate, to ensure correct alignment
- Never remove/refit the cable harness whilst mains power is present.
- Isolate mains power before commencing work
- This is designed for installation by a qualified electrician, in accordance with the current IEE regulations. Failure to install correctly can result in a fatal shock or fire hazard
- These are double insulated products and do not need earthing - never use earth conductor to interconnect - use 3 core and earth
|Size||Projection: 89mm x Diameter: 135mm|
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!