Kidde Mains Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide in your home and give you an audible and visual warning in case of dangerous levels
- Interconnectable with other Kidde and Firex mains smoke, heat and CO alarms on a single wiring network using 'Smart Interconnect' technology
- Monitors the air every 15 seconds for the presence of carbon monoxide
- Tamper-resistant locking device prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- End-of-life warning after 7 years from initial power-up
- Test/Reset button to allow regular testing of alarm function
- Rechargeable Lithium cell provides 7 years of continuous operation in the event of mains failure
- This product comes with a 7 year manufacturer's warranty
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 1
Average rating : 5 /5
Not sure yet