Kidde Mains Heat Alarm can be used throughout the home in humid or dusty environments where an optical or ionisation smoke alarm is unsuitable, e.g. kitchens, loft spaces and garages
- Interlink with up to 23 Firex hard-wired alarms - all alarms sound if danger is detected
- Alarm memory - identifies source unit within interconnecting network
- Reduced energy consumption - lower lifetime running costs
- Combined Test/Hush button allows regular testing of alarm function and can be used to temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Auto reset after activation
- Tamper-resistant locking device - prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- Mains operation - 9V Alkaline back-up battery supplied as standard
- This product comes with a 6 year manufacturer's warranty
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||133 x 133 x 6mm|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 2
Average rating : 5 /5
Direct replacement for earlier model. Very quick & easy to fit.
the smoke alarm seems to be robust and good quality.