Kidde Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a combined optical smoke sensor and carbon monoxide detector unit
- Combination alarm offers protection from the dangers of smoke and from carbon monoxide poisoning in a single unit
- Battery operated (9V battery supplied as standard).
- Photoelectric smoke alarm sensing technology
- Front-loading battery compartment for added ease of use and convenience
- Test/Reset Button. Tests the alarm circuit operation and allows the alarm to be silenced immediately.
- Sophisticated 'Voice Message System' not only tells you which danger has been detected, but can even notify you of an historical event, such as 'Caution, Carbon Monoxide Previously detected'
- End of Life Warning Signal - Alerts user when it's time to replace the alarm (after 10 years protection)
- HUSH control feature that can be used to silence nuisance alarms
- This product comes with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 5
Average rating : 5 /5
An excellent product
Exactly as ordered
Excellent, thoroughly recommend!
J. Michael F
The item seems to be an excellent product with plenty of good user guidance clearly written in English. A very important matter where safety is concerned.