Palermo Oak Veneer Clear Glazed FD30 Door is a contemporary fire door with seven flat horizontal solid panels, clearly defined by grooves surrounding a clear glass panel
- Fire resistant up to 30 minutes (FD30)
- Dowel construction with engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Door offered with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Various versions of this door are available
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- A 65mm latch should be used to fit this door
- Fire doors must not be trimmed as this will affect the performance of the door in the event of a fire
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings with light sand paper before finishing
- Door offered with Paint 'N' Peel® system, designed to make finishing a quick and easy procedure
- Supplied unfinished, should be finished with any product suitable for joinery provided it acts as a sealant against moisture penetration
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!