Premdor Internal Flush Plywood FD30 Fire Door is an interior flush door crafted from smooth plywood and designed to offer an economical solution to properties. The Plywood internal FD30 fire door is simplistic in design but provides a study and durable long term use suitable for a range of properties.
- Fire resistant (FD30) up to 30 minutes for optimum protection against fire hazards
- An unlacquered veneer faced door
- Lipped on the two long edges for ease of installation on refurbishment projects
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK
- A standard door version is available
- Door can only be trimmed up to 5mm from the bottom edge and up to 3mm from each side - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge and should be sealed immediately afterwards
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Supplied ready to paint
|Weight||Between 17kg and 30kg|
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!