XL Joinery Internal Clear Pine Colonial FD30 Fire Door is an interior clear pine door with a stylish raised and fielded 6 panel design. The Colonial internal FD30 fire door is made with a traditional style in mind and is manufactured from lush pine wood with a classic panel design that will suit a range of interior.
- Fire resistant (FD30) up to 30 minutes for optimum protection against fire hazards
- Dowel construction with engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting
- Raised and fielded panels
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- A non-fire door version is available
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Fire doors must not be trimmed as this will affect the performance of the door in the event of a fire
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied unfinished, ready to paint, stain or varnish
- Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
|Weight||Between 31kg and 35kg|
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!