The V4043 series of two port motorised valves has a wide range of flow control applications in domestic central heating systems. The V4043H normally closed models have end switches for electrical control of boiler and pump. The normally open model is particularly applicable to the control of solid fuel systems, since it will always fail-safe in the event of a power failure. V4043 valves are also suitable for light commercial applications.
- Manual lever for filling/draining system.
- End switch for electrical control of pump and boiler.
- Powerhead replaceable without draining down.
- Motor changeable without replacing whole powerhead.
- Quiet operation, minimal power consumption.
- High close off rating.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!