nylon universal fixing. expansion in solid building materials, reliable knot formation in all cavities. the unique design enables use in almost all building materials. diagonal connection ridges for optimum screw guidance. new saw tooth anti rotation lock prevents the fixing rotating in the drill hole. low turning and high tightening torque, the first universal fixing that really holds. can be used with wood and chipboard screws from 3mm to 12mm. integral drive-in lock enables with pre assembled screw, optimal push through installation.
- prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs.
- natural stone with dense structure.
- solid brick.
- sand-lime solid brick.
- solid block made from lightweight concrete.
- solid panel made from gypsum.
- vertical perforated brick.
- sand-lime perforated block.
- hollow block made from lightweight concrete.
- slabs made of perforated bricks.
- hollow concrete blocks.
- gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards.
- chip boards.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||12mm x 70mm|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!