Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my delivery?
All of our products on our website will have a delivery lead times displayed. This is an estimate and you will receive a more accurate notification of your delivery date via email. You may also, email/call us if the delivery date/time is not convenient for you.
Delivery methods and how they are applied
There are several types of delivery methods which we offer:
- Local delivery (our own fleet of vehicles servicing areas local to our branch locations in London).
- Big and Bulky/Big and Bulky XL (delivery by a reputable courier to locations not local to us).
- Direct from the distribution centre.
- Standard/Medium standard/Large standard (mail order items posted by a dedicated courier).
What is 3D secure?
Online credit card payments use 3D secure as it is an internationally recognised security standard. Please contact your bank for more information.
Returns and cancellations
You may return an item to us within 14 days of delivery, providing it is in a fully resalable condition. There are some items we cannot accept back, please click here for more information. You can also cancel an order, to avoid any costs, this would have to be done prior to dispatch.
If you cannot remember your password, you can reset it. Just hover over the 'My Account' icon, at the top of the page & click on the 'Forgot Your Password.'
Can I collect my order in-store?
We do not currently offer a collection service. However, if you need to collect from a specific store please contact the store directly to check stock availability and opening times.
To find your nearest branch, click here.
What does the status of my order mean?
- Pending. This means your order is waiting to be processed.
- Processing. This means your order is awaiting a shipment date.
- Complete. Your order has been shipped and/or received.
Where can I find my invoice?
All invoices, credits etc can be obtained from your account. Simply log in, go to my account at the top of the page and select My orders and there you can retrieve the information you require.