LPD External Oak Veneer Winchester Warmer Door is an exterior oak door that features a single obscure double glazed rectangular panel. The Winchester external door is a popular style contemporary door that provides a beautiful half-glazed panel perfect modern and traditional homes.
- Dowelled construction with solid constructed engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Supplied with decorative black lead camings encapsulated within the double glazed unit
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Raised mouldings to one side only
- Warmer Doors improve insulation in your home and help reduce energy bills, being Part L compliant
- This door can be trimmed up to 3mm equally from each side and up to 3mm equally from the top and bottom edge but should be sealed immediately after any alteration
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied unfinished, only a solvent based, micro porous product should be used to finish the door
- External doors should have a weather bar or rain deflector fitted
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!