External Oak Veneer Suffolk Door a cottage style exterior boarded door
- Mortice and tenon construction with engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Door offered with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- A 65mm latch should be used to fit this door
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- This door can be trimmed up to 12mm from each edge of the door
- Supplied ready to paint or stain; not suitable for treatment with any type of varnish, oil, wax or polish
- A further two coats of high build stain should be applied once the doors have been installed
- External doors should have a weatherbar or rain deflector fitted
- See Information Tab for detailed Installation information
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!