LPD External Oak Veneer Empress Zinc Patterned Double Glazed Door is an exterior oak veneer double glazed door that features raised moulding on both sides. The Empress external door is a beautifully crafted door with a stunning glazed feature that offers diversity in either left or right hand openings and can also be bought as a pair.
- Dowelled construction with solid constructed engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Supplied with zinc camings encapsulated within the double glazed unit
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- Raised mouldings to both sides
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Matching sidelight available
- This door can be trimmed up to 3mm equally from each side and up to 3mm equally from the top and bottom edge but should be sealed immediately after any alteration
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied unfinished, only a solvent based, micro porous product should be used to finish the door
- External doors should have a weather bar or rain deflector fitted
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
There are no products matching the selection.