LPD External Oak Veneer Empress Zinc Patterned Double Glazed Door Pair is an exterior oak veneer double glazed door that features raised moulding on both sides. The Empress external door pair is a beautifully crafted door with a stunning glazed feature that provides a wide entrance for a range of properties.
- Dowelled construction with solid constructed engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Supplied with zinc camings encapsulated within the double glazed unit
- Raised mouldings to both sides
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Matching sidelight available
- Supplied as two single leaf doors
- Please note these doors do not have rebated meeting stiles
- This door can be trimmed up to 3mm equally from each side and up to 3mm equally from the top and bottom edge but should be sealed immediately after any alteration
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied unfinished, only a solvent based, micro porous product should be used to finish the door
- External doors should have a weather bar or rain deflector fitted
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!