XL Joinery External M&T Oak Veneer Balmoral Glazed Door is an exterior oak veneer door that features a decorative three light door design with classically elegant black camed glass and glue chip surrounding clear bevels. This Balmoral external door is a traditional door that would look stunning outside a range of properties.
- Mortice and tenon construction with engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Doors are supplied double glazed with patterned toughened glass
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- This door can be trimmed up to 15mm on each side
- Supplied ready to paint or stain; not suitable for treatment with any type of varnish, oil, wax or polish
- A further two coats of high build stain should be applied once the doors have been installed
- External doors should have a weather bar or rain deflector fitted
- See Information Tab for detailed Installation information
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Brand||XL Joinery Ltd|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!