External Cherry Mackintosh Abington Glazed Door inspired by Charles Rennie Mackintosh
- Luxurious cherry veneer and double glazed engineered door suiting homes from the early 1920s and 1930s
- Supplied with 14.4mm double insulated silk part glass units
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Door offered with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Available in other sizes
- This door can be trimmed up to 3mm from either side/top or bottom (please note that this must never exceed 6mm in total, 3mm from each side) and should be sealed immediately after any alteration
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied part finished with recommendation that a further two coats of high build stain are applied once the doors have been installed
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
There are no products matching the selection.