LPD External Adoorable Oak Veneer Cleveland Zinc Double Glazed Door is an exterior half glazed oak veneer door that features a distinctive zinc double glazed unit. The Cleveland external door is crafted from warm oak timber and features an elegant double glazed window that ensures privacy without compromise.
- Dowelled construction with solid constructed engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Raised mouldings on one side only
- Supplied with zinc camings encapsulated within the double glazed unit
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Matching sidelight available
- This door can be trimmed up to 3mm equally from each side and up to 3mm equally from the top and bottom edge but should be sealed immediately after any alteration
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied unfinished, only a solvent based, micro porous product should be used to finish the door
- External doors should have a weather bar or rain deflector fitted
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
There are no products matching the selection.