- Eco-deck is zero ODP
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging is required
- Creates roof constructions without the need for cross ventilation of the roof void
- Manufactured with tough, grade 3 OSB
- Foam density of 31Kg/m³
- Moisture resistant
- Vapour resistant
- Thermal conductivity of foam 0.022W/mK
- Thermal conductivity of OSB 0.14W/mK
Consideration should be given to BS 5250: 2002 Code of Practice for control of condensation in buildings and BS 6229: 2003 Code of Practice for flat roofs with continuously supported coverings. PIR foam is produced according to BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulating products for buildings-Factory made rigid polyurethane foam products specification. Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 07/4487, OSB Grade 3 is FSC Certified.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||129mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!