This Set Of Reciprocating Blades from Dewalt contains 6 blades and is supplied in an easy use tough storage case, the blades are manufactured to give the trade a faster cutting action and extended blade life. The DT2440L blades can tackle a wide range of materials with the 14/18tpi variable tooth geometry, increased cobalt content and flex reduce the possibility of tooth breakage when tackling harder materials. Other features of these superb Reciprocating Blades include plunge point tip technology allowing fast accurate stock removal through wood, superior blade length and thickness for durability and a shank angle that allows the tooth to engage correctly through various materials.
- Manufactured to give faster cutting action and extended blade life
- Can take a wide range of materials with the 14/18tpi variable tooth geometry
- Increased cobalt content
- Reduced possibility of tooth breakage when tackling harder materials
- Allows for fast accurate stock removal through wood
- Superior blade length and thickness for durability
- Set of 6 blades
- Supplied in an easy to use tough storage case
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!