Deanta Internal Augusta Oak Veneer Prefinished Unglazed Fire Door is an interior oak unglazed door with 5 rectangular oak panels and 5 unglazed square panels. The Augusta internal FD30 fire door is manufactured from American White Oak veneers with a contemporary design that looks great in a range of properties. Fire resistant up to 30 minutes for optimum protection against fire hazards.
- Fire resistant up to 30 minutes (FD30)
- High quality, engineered construction oak door with a solid core
- Premium Crown Cut sections
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Door offered with a 10 year guarantee
- A non-fire door version is also available
- Fire doors must not be trimmed as this will affect the performance of the door in the event of a fire
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- Ensure the door is clean, dry and remove any markings from fitting with light sand paper before finishing
- Supplied unfinished, can be finished with any product suitable for internal joinery provided it acts as a sealant against moisture penetration
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!