Cebex 100 (formerly Conbex 100) is an admixture for cementitious grouts where a reduced water/cement ratio and positive expansion is required. Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
- Reduced water/cement ratio mixes in the grout mix ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives high grout fluidity with low water/cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
There are no products matching the selection.