This switch plate is ideal when you require power not exceeding 13 Amps, can be used with pumps, heaters, boilers and many other fixed appliances.
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture
- Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Flat profile with rounded edges
- Clip On & Off front plate design
- Flex outlet on front of plate
- Under 5mm thick
Rating : 250V/13 Amp
Switch type : Double pole
Terminal capacity : 3 x 2.5mm²/2 x 4.0mm²/1 x 6.0mm²
Minimum mounting box depth : 25mm
30 Years, All British General products are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for this period
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||33 x 90 x 92mm|
|Screwed / Screwless||Screwless|
|Number of Gangs||1 Gang|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!