The 801PS Door Entry Telephone is exceptional reliability and economical priced
- Operates from both 12v AC or 12v DC
- The telephone is manufactured in white high-impact ABS plastic for high durability and complements most wall furnishings
- The handset includes a privacy function as standard so that calls are kept private meaning that the other handsets on the system are unable to listen in to a call at the entry panel
- It features a mute switch on the side of the telephone to allow the user to mute the call tone and eliminate nuisance or disturbance
- It incorporates a lock release push-button discreetly positioned on the base and under the handset to prevent inadvertent use
- With its wide design this telephone is especially recommended for the less able
- The electronic ringing tone has a useful safety feature whereby the tone is reduced when the handset is off the hook
- Two level ringing tone a Hi or Lo which can be set within the telephone on installation or at future date
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!