This lock release is designed to operate with night latch locks on timber framed doors. This model has two face plates to cover the release applications. The door will lock or stay locked during a power cut. A battery back-up power supply may be provided to ensure continued operation during loss of building power. Typically used for high security applications fail secure locks are not permitted on fire rated doors because they do not unlock during an emergency or power loss
- Surface or mortice fail safe operation
- Operation voltage: 12V AC or DC
- Coil impedance: 30 ohms
- Current consumption: 400mA
- Pressure withstands up to 300kg of impact (breakdown at 600kg)
- Please see Document tab for further information on this product
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!