- Left or right-hand opening
- Press gently to open and use a flat screwdriver to open
- The swinging door provides maximum clearance while accessing utility lines
- Enables quick and convenient access to concealed equipment and utility lines
- Versatile panel suitable for walls and ceilings
- Precision manufactured in Zintec steel powder coated white in RAL9010
- Beaded frame for new build
Application / Installation
The frame should be screw fixed into position in the opening using the fixing holes located on all four sides of the framework. It is recommended the sufficient independent bracing and support is obtained to ensure the safe opening and closing of the access hatch within its environment. Aperture size should be 10mm bigger then panel size, so if access panel size is 300mm x 300mm the opening would be 310mm x 310mm.
Part L compliant. U value report was obtained from a UKAS accredited testing laboratory in accordance with BS EN ISO 10077-1-2006
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||300mm X 300mm|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!