The QA Flooring Timbertech Original Extra Underlay is one of the highest quality room acoustic insulation materials on the market. Its extremely high density, the integrated fleece and aluminium vapour barrier makes it ideal for domestic and contract installations. The aluminium barrier protects wood flooring against moisture damage caused by residual dampness migrating from the subfloor. Timbertech original extra evens out slight surface irregularities of the sub-floor and has excellent impact sound and airborne noise insulation properties.
- High quality room acoustic insulation
- Extremely high density
- Vapour barrier
- Aluminium barrier protects against moisture damage
- Domestic and contract use
- Sound reduction properties
- Evens out any irregularities of the sub-floor
|Size||3mm x 1m x 10m|
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
Questions & Answers
- From Olga at 31/03/2014 13:06
Can you please advise if any glue is needed to put this underlay on concrete floor.
Engineered wooden planks will be laid on the underlay after that.
Thank you for help
- You don't need to glue this underlay down, but if you wish to, you can use sku L037321.
Number of reviews : 3
Average rating : 5 /5
This is brilliant underlay especially on old floorboards. Very easy to fit.
What I wanted
Very happy with the product quality