Hyload Tanking Membrane 2000SA is suitable for a wide range of general waterproofing applications. Intended for installation where the severity of the ground and other conditions impose high demands upon the integrity and overall performance of the waterproofing system. Hyload Tanking Membrane 2000SA is a cold applied, flexible waterproofing membrane combining a special high performance cross laminated, HDPE carrier film with a self-adhesive modified bitumen compound. When applied horizontally to floors and vertically to walls Hyload Tanking Membrane 2000SA will provide a continuous barrier to moisture. Hyload Tanking Membrane 2000SA when used in conjunction with a full system of IKO Redstop (hydrophilic waterstop) and protection/drainage products will provide a continuous barrier to moisture in a tanking environment for basements and substructures.
- Cross-laminated film - provides dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and impact resistance.
- Polymer modified bitumen coating.
- Cold applied - no heating via flames or hot bitumen on site.
- Flexible - will accommodate minor settlement and shrinkage movements.
- BBA certification.
- Specification compliant with BS 8102:2009
|Size||1m x 15m|
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!